Monday, August 29, 2011

CLASSES START THIS WEEK!

I'm really excited for classes to start this week!  I love working with kids.  I don't know if you've seen or not, but I've added a Group Guitar and Group Violin class.  These are cheaper than private lessons and you don't get the one on one, (although I'll do my best) so it's more like the program you find in the school.  I would like to only have 6 kids in each class.

My Violin method is the Suzuki method.  There are so many reasons I prefer this.  It's great for teaching ear training as well as music theory.  I will also throw in a little "fiddle" just for fun. :)

The Guitar method I will be using is the book written by "The Guitar Guy".  Your child will be playing a song possibly by the first lesson.  It's the best guitar book I've found out there.

Please send me an email at: performanceacademy@yahoo.com or call at 208.552.1262 if you'd like to sign up.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment