Thursday, September 1, 2011

Performance Singing Group - Starts Today!

I just thought I'd send out a reminder that our Performance Singing Group starts today!  We're going to have a fabulous class.  This is what we will be doing today.

* We will how to warm up correctly and warm down their voice

* We will learn how their voice works and how to get the sound they want

* We will learn a new song as well as the dance moves to the first verse

* We will talk about stage presence and the correct way to hold a microphone

* We will get a feel for all the new voices and pick out their solo song

Please make sure your child is there at 4.  Also send me an email at:

performanceacademy@yahoo.com or call 552.1262 if you have any questions.

I plan on having their first performance in November, 
so we've got a lot to learn in a short period.


2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    What ages are your singing groups? What cost?
    Thanks,
    LaRell Steele
    390.3732

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zelda, the ages are 6-17. I'd like to divide it into 2 groups in a month from now. It's $35 and there are family rates. The second child is $30. ....
    I checked out both of your blogs! I love them. Your photography is AMAZING!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete